Mountain climbing is one of the hottest sports, you should give it a try. It is a sport that requires you to practice, to prepare and to get yourself ready for the next level of discipline. But before giving it a try, you should equip yourself first with the knowledge on how you can simply enjoy this wonderful sport.
Below are the tips on how you can safely try it as your new sport:
- Join the Club . Gain new friends and join a mountain climbing organization to know what it is all about. With them you can easily get to know the real deal of mountain climbing, you could have a chance to have an actual climbing meeting with a professional instructor who will teach you all the basic things and the advanced approaches you should learn in mountain climbing. Aside from gaining the professional help, this is also a chance for you to meet new people. You will surely enjoy mountain climbing if you are happy and at ease with the people around you.
- Equip yourself with Tools . Buy proper ice climbing tools from a sports store. If you can afford, then hire a professional ice climber and let him choose an ice climbing area which is suitable for beginners like you. For the first two weeks he will let you practice walking on hard snow with your spiked boots, this will be your first lesson from him. Things like this may not be that easy at your first try but this will surely a happy time for you because this is adding another beautiful story in your adventurous life.
- Safety First . It is essential to consider your safety at all times. So buy all the necessary things and equipment you should have for mountain climbing. To protect your body from the cold weather have an arcteryx jackets clothing which is designed with an exceptional garment to protect your body especially for mountain climbing. arcteryx jackets are highly recommended cold weather especially in mountain climbing.
- Mountain Climber Exercise . Increase your stamina by doing the basic mountain climber exercise. This includes basic push positions, bending your legs while your hands at your waist enough for you to carry the weight of your body and running. Try at least one kilometer run using your brooks running shoes to ensure that your feet will be well protected.
- Your First Attempt . On your first climb, make sure that the rope is tightly tied on your waist and that your ax is on the hill ahead of you. Locate a secure foothold and use your axes to get into the top of the mountain. Always bear in mind that mountain climbing does not depend on not how fast you can get into the top, it is how safe you get through the rough stones and enjoy the top. Use all your equipments, maximize its uses. Always listen to your professional instructor and follow all the precautionary measures to ensure your safe climb.